DAY 1: BANJARMASIN CHANNELS
Arrival at the Banjarmasin airport on the island of Borneo. Upon arrival at the airport your guide will be waiting for you and transfer to the Hotel to check in. Then we will use the afternoon to go to the canals and use the canoe to visit the city of Banjarmasin, enjoying the middle of the daily life of the merchants and people by the river. Return to the hotel to spend the night.
DAY 2: LOK BAINTAN FLOATING MARKET
IT INCLUDES :
• 1 night accommodation in a double room at Swiss-Belhotel• Breakfast at Hotel
• Transfer airport - hotel
• Transfer hotel - Market - Hotel
• Boat for the Tour in the river
• English speaking guide
• Transfer Hotel - Airport
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Airport taxes
• Personal expenses as example: tip the guide and / or driver, laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages.
• Soft drinks, juices and alcohol
• Travel insurance
• Extra expenses due to causes beyond our control. E.g. Delays or cancellations of flights, etc.
• Everything that is not mentioned in “INCLUDE
At 4.30 in the morning you will rise up, your guide will be waiting for you to take you to the Fruit Market that every day is mounted on one of the channels of Banjarmasin. They will take you to the largest one, one hour away, then you will get on a traditional canoe boat, to enter the floating market, one of the most photogenic markets in Indonesia. This market works every day, and does not depend on tourism at all, since it is a totally local and traditional marketencounters with them.